Projects we've worked on so far include:
1. Assessment and training provided at Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Belize
2. Law Enforcement Workshop conducted in trained 30 participants from 11 countries. In cooperation with Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute. Key West, Florida August 2012.
3. Assessment at Grenada Marine Protected Area Center, Carriacou, Grenada. February 2012.
4. Enforcement Training Workshop in Grenada, trained 30 participants from 7 countries. April 2012.
5. Assessment and Strategic Plan to Montego Bay Marine Reserve, Jamaica. May 2012.
6. Expert Assistance to Turks and Caicos Government in prosecution of the captain of a 200' (600m) vessel for destruction of coral in National Park. April 2013.
7. Assessment and Strategic Plan to Port Honduras Marine Reserve, Belize. November 2013.
8. Assessment of Enforcement Recommendation Report for Waitt Institute, Barbuda Blue Hole Reserve. February 2014.
9. Assessment for Bahamas Environmental, Science & Technologies (BEST) Agency. February 2014.
10. Assessment of Costa Rica Natural Resource Protection Areas Enforcement. March 2014.
11. Law Enforcement Workshop, Bahamas. Trained 50 participants from 20 agencies in the Bahamas. March 2014.
12. Assessment of Puerto Rico's DNER Ranger Corps, East Division; San Juan, Puerto Rico. First Phase: September 2014.
13. Continuing Assessment of Puerto Rico's Ranger Corps, West Division; Mayaguez, Puerto Rico. Second Phase: October 2014.
14. Assessment and recommendations for Saint Lucia National Trust, Saint Lucia. November, 2014.
15. Gulf & Caribbean Fisheries Institute Conference, Barbados. MPA Enforcement delivered presentation "Elements Necessary for Effective Enforcement in the MPA" November 2014.
16. Assessment and Enforcement Training Workshop on "Critical Communication Skills" delivered to Tobago Caye Marine Reserve, Union Island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. November 2014.
17. Assessment for Parque Nacional Arrecifes de Xcalak, Mexico (National Park Xcalak). December 2014.
18. Assessment Audubon Society of Belize, Belize City, Belize. December 2014.
19. Law Enforcement Workshop, Half Moon Caye, Belize. Trained 35 participants from 12 agencies including managers and rangers from Mexico. December 2014.
20. Law Enforcement Training Workshop trained 15 participants from five agencies in Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia. March 2015.
21. Presentation to Department of Natural & Environmental Resources on Ranger Corps Assessment and Strategic Plan in San Juan, Puerto Rico. March 2015.
22. Completed Assessment and Enforcement Workshop with rangers and law enforcement personnel from T.I.D.E., Roatan Marine Park Reserve and Honduran Navy Marines. Honduras July 2015.
23. Assessment and Enforcement Workshop completed at British Virgin Islands Marine Reserves, BVI. October 2015.
24. Assessment and Enforcement Workshop completed at Horseshoe Creek Marine Reserve, Statia, Netherland Antilles. November 2015.
25. Assessment and Enforcement Workshop completed at Soufriere, Saint Lucia, July, 2016.
26. Assessment and Enforcement Workshop completed at Bahamas National Trust, Bahamas. May 2016.
27. Assessment, Recommendations Project Report and 5 year Strategic Plan, U. S. Virgin Islands, in progress, 2016 - 2017.
28. Assessment for sea turtle protection program, Merida, Mexico, Completed, March 2016.
29. Host sea turtle protection workshop, Merida, Mexico. Completed, May 2016.
30. Develop comprehensive sea turtle protection plan, Panama. in progress 2016 - 2017.
31. Design and facilitate sea turtle enforcement and protection workshop completed in Xcalel, Mexico November 2016
32. Regional law enforcement workshop to be held in Punta Gorda, Belize July 2017